Ian Collins - talkSPORT Radio (UK’s largest commercial radio station)
Graham Young - lead vocals/guitar
Simon Whenlock - bass/backing vocals
Jon Hill - drums/backing vocals
INFLUENCES: Aerosmith, U2, AC/DC, George Michael, Van Halen, Queen, The Cult, Deep Purple
• Three tracks used on the Empire Interactive driving game 'FLATOUT' (globally released on Playstation 2, X-Box and PC - 2004/2005). The No Connection track "Burnin'" used on National T.V. and Internet advertising.
• The group played a 6-date USA tour in October 2002. Two dates in New Jersey, one in Philadelphia and three in New York, including a Saturday night at the world famous C.B.G.B.'s club.
• The track, ‘The Last Revolution’ used to promote the TV show ‘Winter Revolution’ (2005) on the Outdoor Life Network cable TV station (available in 60 million US homes).
• No Connection track ‘Victory Girl’ was used in an episode of the Emmy-Nominated Sci-Fi series ‘First Wave’. The song appeared on the 'teaser' for the episode 'Ohio Players' (Series two).
• Los Angeles based Internet radio station ArtistLaunch.com elevated the group to the number 1 position in their Top 50 Favourite Artists Chart (April 7, 2000). These developments led to the band being invited to play in Hollywood, L.A. January 2001.
• No Connection achieved two number 1 positions on the MP3.com Classic Rock chart, with the songs ‘Love For Free’ and ‘Ain’t Foolin’’ and were featured artist of the day.
• The band have performed live in the Czech Republic and Poland (2005), and Lithuania (2006).
RECORD YOUR BAND AT CONNEXION STUDIOS!!!!!!!